Tuesday, August 3, 2010

SEND ME PICTURES and STORIES ABOUT YOUR PET!!!!

I am going to start a gallery for our beloved best friends!
Any pictures I receive will be added into an album on FACEBOOK & posted on our blog too!

I know that my cat Ivan keeps me and my husband in stitches ALL THE TIME! He is a character.
Ivan teh Terrible spent his first 6 months in a house with 70 cats! Turns out he is quite a skilled thief. My husband was making a PB&J, put it into a ziplock bag, turned to make tea. He then heard some krinkling sounds. He looked up to see Ivan standing on the kitchen counter with the ziplock bag in his mouth. They stared at each other for a tense moment..then Ivan leaped from the counter, bag in tow, and led my husband on a chase through the house...the ziplock bag & sandwich as big as him! Good Times..Good Times!

If you would like to share your silly stories please send them to us!
Send any stories and digital pictures to sumtersquare@druckerandfalk.com Please put in the subject line- ATTN: JONI

No comments:

Post a Comment